Thursday, April 25, 2013

Good Morning!!!!

I have no pain this morning except my foot.  I do go get it checked this morning.  went to Winston yesterday and got 2 shots (which I love) and he has put me back on Prednisone for 6 weeks,  I hate taking it because of all the side effects but hey, no pain so gotta take the bad with the good!!!
Here is the second post I did for Heartfelt Creations this week.
Heartfelt Creations Products used:
HCDPI 232 Balmy Breezes paper Collection
HCD733 Decorative Lattice Swirl
HCD 732 Decorative Flower Pot
HCD703 Daisy Patch Die
HCPC3532 Beautiful You
HCPC3318 Daisy Patch Flower
other items used:
Grand Calibur
Flower Center
Burlap
Instructions for this 5 x 7 card:
1. Your card base is 10 x 7 scored and folded at the 5 " mark
2. Tear paper for your second layer and attach to the card base
3.Attach the burlap
4. Cut out the swirls and attach to card
5.  Tear another piece of paper ,stamp and color the image. Adhere to card.
6.  Stamp the sentiment and cut out using the tag die, bind together with twine adhere to card
7. Stamp the leaves on pattern paper, cut out, high light the edges wit ink of your choice and adhere to card.
8.  Stamp the flower, cut out, color, shape and add to card.  I added a flower center to finish the card.
Thanks for taking time to drop by and your wonderful comments, I truly appreciate them!  Have a very blessed day and until the next time...................

14 comments:

Jacqui's little piece of England said...

beautiful card Olga love your hidden stamped image in the undergrowth
jacqui x

Carol Hurlock said...

Wow look at this beauty. I love how you have that chair image behind the flower. And, did I mention the flower is just gorgeous. So pretty Olga.
Bear Hugs,
Carol

Selma said...

So beautiful. Happy to hear you are doing better.

Mary Anne / MA54K said...

Awww, Darlin, I feel like I jinxed ya with the meds, but we want you pain free! Nail the fridge shut, LOL! This is another great scene, my friend. Off to work I go.

Carla S. said...

Gorgeous card, Olga! Wonderful design! I'm glad you are feeling better with the shots. Hope that your foot will be better, too.

kathi17 said...

Great card Olga, I love all the extra touches you added!

I'm so glad you are feeling better. Hopefully the prednisone will help, and you will be able to get off it soon. I hate prednisone, it makes me feel sick all the time, but it does help with so many things.

Colleen said...

Olga,
Glad you are pain free right now. I have a girlfriend who has the same thing and boy oh boy I know how you must be suffering. Love your card and that chair looks like it is so inviting.

Marie-Louise said...

Marvellous card Olga. Love it. Glad you are feeling better.

Payne Holler Cards said...

So glad the meds and shots (ouch) are helping! This is another great card....sorry I'm hit or miss with commenting but have so little free time in the evenings any more...my commute is averaging 2.5 hours one way! Killer days, will be glad when these properties sell in sept-oct....

Rosemary said...

Lovely card! I really like how you layered the flowers and leaves over the image! So pretty!

Caroline D. said...

Beautiful!! You sure are making me want to go to the beach! lol Glad you got some of the good stuff from the doc! Enjoy your weekend! I'm going on the Scrappin' Bus Tour to a bunch of stamp stores and the expo in Spartanburg. Should be fun...

MiamiKel said...

Gorgeous! Love the little tags!! Xoxo

Nan G said...

Popping in cuz I'm a few days behind and what do I find......OMG! fabulous pieces using the newest HC release! I knew I should of gotten the duck stamp(waters edge)! :)

Cheri said...

Absolutely stunning!!! Love all your layers and the way you combined the textures. So very glad you're pain is under control. Hugs to you, my friend.